Thursday, September 18, 2003

Just had my second Lit paper. Was pretty good, much better than the Shakespeare paper, that's for sure. :P

Anyway, the best part was that I spotted "Ariel" for the Plath section of the paper, and guess what, it came out!!

Haha... I definitely did the context question, of course. I always do context for Plath, anyway!

I actually intended to do context for all three questions, but surprisingly, the only context that I did was Plath. I did essays for both Pinter and API.

Just like the Shakespeare paper; intended to do three contexts, but ended up doing three essays instead. The weirdest thing.

Also, I realise that I forgot to type an entry on Tuesday after my Phys Geog paper.

It was fantastic, btw. :D

Man, when I was doing it, I felt like I knew the answers for everything! I knew exactly what to write, what diagrams to draw; for the first time ever in my life, I knew what it felt like to literally have everything at your fingertips. :D

I now have three whole days and the rest of today to study for human geog. Gonna work hard at it and get a really good grade for geog this time!!

Everything seems to be going so well for this exam; I'm glad it counts, since it's Prelims and all that. I just hope my luck holds out.

Remember how I was panicking over why I didn't seem to be the least bit anxious over my Prelims?

I'm starting to wonder now if somehow, something inside me knew that there was no need to panic. :P

Still, it seems a lil' overconfident to say that....

So I'll put all my energy now into panicking for the A levels (in a good sense, of course) and I shall try and finish about two whole units of Econs MCQ before the MCQ paper next Friday!

I've gotta try and get at least.... I'll set the target at 23- for MCQ. MCQ counts for 30% after all; that's a a lot, and it's easy to get those marks, so I'm gonna get them! :P

No comments: