Friday, September 26, 2003

~~PRELIMS ARE OVER!!!~~

And that makes me the happiest crayon in the box. :D

Okay, that expression doesn't sound right, coz technically, it's impossible for a crayon to be happy, but heck, I don't care!

It sounds happy enough, anyway, that's all I need. Haha. :P

And anyway, today's Econs paper was really good! Case study and DRQ was pretty easy; MCQ was a bit of strain on the brain, but I think I got through it okay. :D

This has to be the best Econs papers that I've ever taken. :D

Still pondering whether or not I wanna go for alumni band tomorrow. It's pretty late, and plus, no one that I'm reasonably close to has confirmed that they're going yet.

John and Pam aren't free, and Soon Aik and Dawn are still considering; Dawn said that Xiao Chuan's going though. I don't mind Xiao Chuan, he's a nice guy.

Lalala.....guess I'll see about it tonight, then. :)

As for the rest of today.... I'm gonna finish the lovely novel that I'm reading right now, and will probably go on a writing spree for the weekend. My head's bursting with a few ideas that I had to restrain myself from writing during the exam, coz if I start, I usually don't stop till about a few hours later....

Couldn't infringe on valuable study time, could I? :P

Right, gonna go have fun now.

Oh yeah, note to Kong Wen if he drops by here: Good luck for your papers! I think you told me that they start in October or something, I can't really remember when, just that they're after mine. Anyway, all the best! :)

No comments: