Sunday, September 21, 2003

Please, whatever higher powers are out there, SAVE ME!!!

My sister is turning me into a Leonardo DiCaprio fan!!!!

The absolute horror of it all!

Well, okay, I mean no offence to him or his fans, all right?

I swear, I was never a fan before, despite the fact that the year I was 14, I was dragged into the school library and forcibly made to sit down with five different groups of friends five different times and made to watch "Romeo and Juliet" with them... well, five times.

It's just a pity that our batch didn't do R&J for Lit...I could at least have put that tape to some use; trust me, watching it five times is enough to memorise the entire text of R&J.

Anyway, back to the point.

It might've been a mistake to tape "Man in the Iron Mask" that night. I do have a thing for the tragic, lonely kinda characters in stories, and Philippe is just this poor sweet little thing that got locked up in prison for 6 years, so hey, he fits that description....

Damn it.

I'm getting an idea for a fanfic there; something along the lines of Athos and Philippe's father-son relationship.

As with all my other stuff, it will turn out angsty, but since it's a father-son thing, maybe a little fluffy on the side.

I make it sound like a pancake.

"Fluffy on the side"..... *rolls eyes*

Another bad thing: my sis managed to find the "Man In the Iron Mask" novel in her school library and brought it home...

The problem with me is that I can't stay away from any kind of book that looks even mildly interesting.

So I'm reading instead of studying for my Prelims. Again. Like I did during my CTs.

Study, you stupid girl!!

Crap. My screwed-up life.

No comments: