Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Woohoo.....GP Prelim is tomorrow.

Gonna go home and read my Anthony Giddens sociology text for the rest of the day; the last time I did that for the mid-year exam, it helped! :D

Was watching yesterday's Smallville and hey....Jeremy Lelliot is pretty cute. :D

And I realised on Saturday that Forbes March on Mutant X is pretty cute too. :P

And I'm starting to wonder, why is it that all the good-looking guys seem to be coming out of the woodwork now when I need to concentrate on studies?!

I swear, I'm jinxed.

And oh yeah, I've finally realised something.

You know how everyone always asks what kind of guys/girls you like? Depending on which gender you are, that is.

I've finally figured out what kind I like (I think) and I don't think the prognosis is very good.

I seem to like guys who, well, look pretty okay, but they tend to be a little... err... vulnerable?

Is that the right phrase for it??

Oh well. Seems to fit.

I mean, there tends to be something which isn't altogether "right" about them. I don't mean that they're off in the head or anything, just that they seem to be missing something or other. In the sense that there's something... which didn't maybe go too well in the past.

I see this kinda pattern in all my favourite characters in shows and books too.

I like all the emotionally distraught, mentally screwed-up characters.

Even the characters on TV shows; somehow even the good-looking ones don't come across as being just good-looking to me; for some reason I still see some kind of vulnerable quality to them and I have no idea why.

Man, I knew I was a screwed up kid.... :P

No comments: