Thursday, October 09, 2003

Got all my results back. Passed everything (except Maths, which is something that I expected), though not nearly as well as I'd like to have done.

Watched the Romeo and Juliet tape yesterday. Still think it's a damn waste that I've never done R&J in my life. It seems a lot simpler than any other Shakespeare text I can think of. Then again, Julius Caesar was pretty simple already, once I got the hang of it, that is.

I now think that Shakespeare may be vitamin-enriched chicken soup for the literary soul. Coz after watching that yesterday, I suddenly had all these poetic lines popping into my head; was in a very good "writing mood", but had to resist coz I have to study.... DAMN!!

Have extra GP class today after school, till three again. Gonna stay abck and study for a while. Still considering when I wanna start staying back for night study, though.

32 days to A levels.

Let's end on that depressing note, shall we?

No comments: