Sunday, October 12, 2003

GP mock on Friday was pretty good!

I thought it was really easy, and they should've set that paper for the Prelims rather than that lousy Prelim paper that they gave... The Prelim paper sucked. Even Ms Fernandez agreed that it was very clumsily set.

Seven of us went out for lunch after the paper; pizza was nice. :D After that, window shopping for a while..... although I still insist that window shopping has to be the most enjoyable form of torture ever invented by man.

I mean, going around staring longingly at things that you can't buy?? Close enough to torture for me......

But I did see nice Quiksilver pencilcases though... and they're almost as nice as the 37 Degrees ones that I saw. And slightly cheaper too.

And I got a new phone yesterday!!!

It's not a great colour phone or anything; it's just a humble little 2100. But it has all the basic functions (and a little more than what my old phone had) and it's smaller, lighter and nicer than my old one!

Then again, as Pam pointed out, anything would be smaller than that ancient phone of mine. Haha.

And yeah, me being the lame person that I am, I had to message Pam and John and tell them that I had a new phone.... haha.

Oh well. So far, it's been a good weekend. :D

Everwood later at 6 pm today. :D

No comments: