Monday, October 13, 2003

GP essay for the mock was quite good.... turns out that they gave us the HCJC Prelim essay paper.

It was so much better than our paper; I mean, broader range of topics and everything.

So, all this results in the fact that today, I wrote the best GP essay that I've written in ages. The last three that I wrote for Mock 1, Mock 2 and Prelims sucked. The last good GP essay that I wrote was in CT2, and seriously, I was surprised at what I wrote. Lol.

I'm hungry.... wondering if I should go for Lit extra class later.

Showed Pam my new phone in Geog lect this morning; she and Ivy both thought it was really nice. :D And according to Daphne, apparently, 2100 is the only model that has a flashing rythmic backlight. I didn't know that. And I'm not very sure that it's true. :P

But, anyway, I still like my phone. :D

No comments: