Monday, October 06, 2003

Night study's starting again today.... I'll be going home straight after that extra Lit lecture, coz I'm kinda sick of school today, and anyway, I have to transcribe yesterday's Everwood ep by today so that my sis can use that tape for tomorrow night's airing of "Romeo and Juliet".

If I watch it tomorrow night, that'll be the seventh time in my life that I've watched it. And it's a damn waste that I've NEVER done "Romeo and Juliet" for Lit in my whole life!!

Anyway, it was a little freaky when I saw the advertisement on TV last Friday when I got back from school; I was studying my Lit in the library and out of the blue, I just thought of "Romeo and Juliet". Y'know, the "modern" version. Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes.

And when I got home, the ad was there on the TV. I swear my eyeballs popped a little. :P

Life sucks right now.... I don't feel like doing ANYTHING, not even studying, and I SHOULD be studying!!

Crap.

Well, while I'm at it, just a few shout-outs to my few favourite people in the world.....

Pam: Hello!!! I know I just saw you about 20 minutes ago in Econs lect, but hi anyway. Haha. Feels nice to say hi and everything, so, yeah! :P

Sylvia: HI!!!! We haven't met in erm... eons, and I miss ya!! Pam, you and me need to get together and go out after our As... will you be having exams then??

John: Haven't seen you around for days, and it feels like AGES! Lol. Is it normal for someone to miss her friends this much?? :P Anyway, that's what SMS is for; I got your message the other night, btw; I didn't reply coz I was asleep! Sorry! :P

Aleksei and Dmitri: Hey, how are you guys? Dmitri told me that I don't have to type Russian, so I won't.... haha. I don't know Russian, anyway!! :P I might want to learn someday, though. Hope it's all going well where you are!

Luis and Eva: Just a quick one; good luck to Luis, and Eva, it's great that you're learning fast.... I won't have to type Spanish here! And that might be a good or bad thing, since my Spanish is already getting worse and worse with disuse..... :P Gracias, btw, for Saturday, and keep an eye on your brother, haha. That photo that you sent me, she looks a bit possessive.... she might kidnap him while you ain't looking. Just kidding. :P

All right, that's it then. Ta. :D

No comments: