Friday, October 17, 2003

I am cold.

It rains for half the day, and you still turn the air-con on full blast in the bloody LT??

And we're talking about LT 4 here, one of the renovated LTs, so obviously the air-con's all the more bloody powerful.

Geez, doesn't anyone have brains???

I mean, okay, we can bring jackets and everything, but to save everyone the trouble and to save their own energy bill, why don't they just the air-conditioning down a notch??

All right, enough ranting for now....

Today's been a pretty good day, anyway. Apart from it being pretty cold, that is.

Lalala....gonna get my butt into the library (and freeze again. Damn.) and start studying now.

23 days to A levels.

7 days till the last day of school. Till graduation day. Till my last day of formal schooling. Till the last day that I'm formally part of a class.

Geez, the thought's kinda freaky.

And sad at the same time.

No comments: