Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Well, aside from the A's being 41 days away and everything, school now is fantastic. :P

I mean, come on, I end at either 12.30 or 1.10 nowadays, as compared to my previous timetable when my earliest day was 3.50 and my latest was 5.50!!

It feels great!! I mean, I have about 4 or 5 lessons a day, and the day just ends SO early!!

But I'm staying back in school till about 5 everyday, anyway, to study. I've decided that I definitely cannot study at home, so staying in school till 5 is a good way to get in at least four or five hours of study a day. :)

Wednesday shall be by weekday TV day; Saturday can be my weekend one.

Coz as of this Wednesday, today, there'll be Charmed at 10 pm and Dark Angel at midnight. :D

Granted that most of the time I'll probably have to tape Dark Angel and watch it another day, seeing's as it's on so late, but that doesn't matter! :D

No comments: