Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Oh for goodness' sake.

Does someone up there want the island of Singapore to drown?!?! Enough bleedin' RAIN already!!

Well, okay, if it rained while I was at home and snuggled under the covers, I wouldn't mind. Heehee. But NOT while I'm in school, already half freezing to death with the 24-hours, almost-subzero air-conditioning in clubroom; I don't need the rain to further add to this!! *sniffle*

*Looks around* Ivan's at tutorial now.. hm. Maybe when he gets back, will try convincing him to sit down on the sofa and huddle for a bit. Freezing.

Oh, but he has to go down to Goh Bros. at SRC to get posters printed for Exam Tea. And if he sits down anywhere, he'll probably fall asleep. But he shouldn't be walking around so much, anyway; he's headachey.

Argh. Bleah. Lousy girlfriend I am; can't do anything.

*Frowns, looks around some more and sighs*

Think I'll get back to my revision. Got a B- for my History essay critique, by the way. Pretty good considering I wasn't exactly very sure what I was supposed to do (how do you critique an essay when it isn't a work of literature, but a compilation of facts???) and it was pretty last-minute work too.

Anyway, I think A/P Farrell was pretty lenient; nice of him. He seems to have a pretty fair system of marking, at any rate. So hopefully my field trip report will fare better. Coz I did know what I was doing with that one, and I was quite happy with it.

Sigh. All right. Back to revision. And waiting for Ivan to get back.

My hands are freezing.

No comments: