Monday, September 05, 2005

Have you ever, as a child perhaps, tried a sip of your parents' cup of coffee and pulled a face at its bitter taste?

I have, and the first time I tried it, I solemnly said with as much conviction as my 6-year-old self could muster, that I would never drink coffee.

And so, nowadays, the only source of caffeine which I consume other than Coke and lemon tea is mocha.

And mocha, being coffee mixed with chocolate to make it less bitter, is what I call "sissy coffee".

Today, during my SC2101 lecture break, I came out of the LT wanting to buy a cup of mocha, but found that, to my dismay, the vending machine that sold mocha didn't sell it anymore. So I went to the other vending machine which sells canned drinks, and bought this:



Ladies and gentlemen, I have finally "graduated" to drinking.. um, "normal coffee". :P

No comments: