Monday, September 12, 2005

Mondays. Ironically enough, when I planned my timetable and packed the very first day of the work week with 5 hours of lectures first thing in the morning, I thought that Mondays would be a terrible drag. But it turns out they're not.

American Law is actually quite stimulating; I might walk into class still a little fuzzy-minded, but the discussion's always interesting. And immediately after the three hours of seminar, I have two hours of Methods of Social Research lecture, but Pam always there to brighten the day. So, really, I could probably safely say that I enjoy Mondays the most this sem.

Ah, wait. Will be back in a bit. Clement has offered to go to Law library with me. Haha.


Woot! Back from Law Library. Cool. VERY quiet. VERY good studying environment. Maybe I'll study there during the term break. Or when exams draw near. Although nearing exams, it might just get really crowded and all the people around would probably be quite distracting on their own.

Also saw the long couches that Mario told me about last year; really quite an ideal environment for sleeping. Haha.

And outside, it looks to be getting ready to pour. Reminds me of rare desert showers and short-lived gardens; flowers blooming and wilting in the blink of an eye of the universe-- they last about a month, I think. What then of seven and a half months? How much does that mean?

No comments: