Thursday, September 08, 2005

Internal elections ended at 3.30 am this morning. They started at 6.30 pm. Isn't the thought of it just horrifying?

And to top it off, it was disappointing and a complete waste of time. That's my opinion, although I'm quite sure that many of the 25th MC members will concur with me on that.

But anyway, I've sorta realised that I will miss the 25th comm.

I'm not a very social person, and I admit that I don't even spend nearly enough time with the people that I'm supposed to be working with, but after working with and losing sleep and getting stressed out with all these people during FOP, I'd say that I've got to know a few of them a little better than I have in the past year.

I wonder if I'll even hang around clubroom as often now that I'm stepping down. I wonder if I'll still see Xuzi and Hock everyday; Xuzi with his "Gerri, where's my rice and curry" question, simply because it rhymes and Hock with his laughing greeting and wanting to pat my head (most traumatising, I assure you :P). Beng Chong and our jokes about him being 60% gay, Yuimin and her "totally" bitchy way of talking (which I've learnt to appreciate :D), Alex and his himbo-ness, Xinyan and her random acts of kindness...

Yeah. I'll miss these people.

And now more than ever, I'm convinced that we're one of the best comms that Arts Club has seen.

25th, we rock.

No comments: