Monday, August 29, 2011

Arrived home at about midnight after having dinner with Weiquan, Jeslin, Wai Xin and Weiquan's parents at Pietrasanta.

We had four different kinds of wines tonight, and Wai Xin considers that "not a lot" of wine. I gave him the "what the hell?" expression when he said that. Then I considered that he's probably had more than ten varieties at some point in time, so yeah, four might not be a lot. But four is a lot for normal people, 'kay, 酒鬼? :p

Decided to try getting started on my Japanese homework while I'm still wide awake after my shower and waiting for my hair to dry.

But got sidetracked when I switched on lappie and opened up my browser and Twitter and saw that Shinjiro tweeted that he'd blogged. Well, Sunday, so let's go pop over to the official bloggie.

If it weren't for the little funny emoticons that he usually uses to title his blogposts, I would've thought it was Hidaka or Nishi blogging for a minute. Suddenly so many pictures.

On second thought, no self-taken, camwhore-ish pictures, so maybe not Nishi. XD (Because Nishi's posts are full of camwhore-ism. Were you ignored as a child or something?? Lol.) Guess it kinda looked like a Hidaka post for a moment.

Was kind of a long post (which is also unusual for Shin-chan), so I had plenty to read. I think I'm getting faster. But long strings of particles that don't seem to make sense slow me down. For example, I *think* I sorta get the feeling what it means, but I don't really understand what "なのに" is supposed to mean. *scratches head*

It makes it worse sometimes when Shin-chan mixes his native Kansai-ben in with the hyoujungo and my Rikaichan gets confused because it groups the characters weirdly and I can't understand it.

(Side note: "寝れへん" just sounds weird. I can't imagine how anyone would say it.)

This post is just full of randomness, have you realised? All righty, I'm off to bed now. Haha. :D

3 comments:

x_Deadfall said...

yes, i had 8 types of wine regularly during classes. at wine tasting i easily do around 20 - 30 types of wine...

Gerri said...

Sometimes people say that school can kill you.
I think in this case, for me, that might be true. :P

x_Deadfall said...

what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. haha..

i went for a wine tasting at Tanglin Mall on Thursday, 10+ types of wine. Whee~