Thursday, August 04, 2011

It's rainiiinnng. Early in the morning. On a weekday.

I usually hate it when it rains in the mornings on weekdays, coz that means the loss of a good rainy day that could've been spent sleeping in. But oddly, today, I'm not too upset about it. Probably coz it's been so disgustingly hot and humid the past few days; maybe the early morning shower will do some good.

I got excited when I saw this on my Twitter feed:

A most admirable notion, sir. From someone who aspires to do the same, I salute you. But hmm. The article says that Google's project to digitise every book published has some 15 million books in their database... I'm gonna need a lot of space. Might need to purchase me a Batcave. XD


Now to start the day proper. Here's a little Nishi and Shin-chan for you. Being cute on a pair of swings (I miss these types of swings; all the newfangled stuff at playgrounds just doesn't cut it. :p).

May these two not-so-little boys brighten your day as much as it does mine, haha.

1 comment:

xiaocow said...

first!
hope you enjoy your photobooks =)