Friday, January 16, 2004

Ah... have so bloody much to type... lol.

I'm gonna buy this month's First mag, coz my sis borrowed a copy from her friend yesterday and there's this whole LOTR spread in there, not to mention quite a few pics where Orlando Bloom looks so bloody adorable, haha.

Especially in the pic where Viggo Mortensen was kissing him. :D On the cheek; get your brains out of the gutter. Anyway, he looked sorta bashful in that pic... LOL!! So cute, can't stand it....

It's just so sweet that they're so matey and everything!

Oh, and I was reading this library book that I borrowed yesterday, called "Child X"; I finished it in three hours, but that's not the point- the point is that while I was reading it, it sounded like the story of Orlando Bloom's life, man. You know, finding out at the age of 13 that your dad isn't really your dad... if you get what I mean.

Oh, and I had several amusing thoughts yesterday, but I can only remember two now. :D

Firstly, I realised that all the major roles that Orlando Bloom has played could fall very neatly into two categories. He's either a prince (LOTR, Troy) or a blacksmith. (POTC, Kingdom of Heaven) In both cases, the blacksmith also goes on to become something bigger, lol. :D

My sis pointed out that you could also classify those roles into "very rich" and "very poor". Lol. :D

Secondly, I was thinking about what if he'd decided to take on Colin Stone's surname after he found out that the guy was his biological father... his name would be Orlando Stone then, which sounds sort of strange, and then he'd have the exact same name of that stone that he likes wearing around his neck all the time.... haha.

Geez, I think I'm a bit hyper.... :P Rambling like bloody nuts, haha...

No comments: