Sunday, January 25, 2004

Yesterday was fun.

Went out with my sisters and cousins after my SATs; it was drizzling and pouring on and off the whole day yesterday; some stupid wind has probably blown a big fat squall over Singapore and it just parked itself overhead for the whole day.

As it is, the rain started around 6 am yesterday when I'd just woken up, and it's only just stopped at about 9 am today.

27 hours of rain.

I tell you, it's a good thing that the whole of Singapore's an urban jungle. Impermeable urban surfaces like concrete and all that; increased runoff rate.

I still remember my Geog! Ha!! :P

Anyway, yes, if it weren't for the faster runoff, Singapore might've been throughly flooded yesterday. :P

I bought myself a brush pen; I'm gonna start redoing the ring verse that I wrote with the brush pen. Hope it looks nice. Maybe later, I'll try drawing Gondor's White Tree with it too. :D

Went walking around Orchard yesterday; saw nice books, nice CDs, nice stuff in general... :D

Suffice it to say that this is the most fun time that I've spent with my cousins, haha. :D

No comments: