Thursday, January 29, 2004

Lalala. Very bored.

Made three wallpapers in two days, but I don't have all my Photoshop brushes!! Lost them when the bloody com crashed, damn it. So the end result is that out of the three wallpapers, I only like one. Which is the Jack Sparrow POTC one. And I suspect that that one only looks good coz Johnny Depp looks good.

I will not continue along that train of thought.

The Orlando Bloom one that I made yesterday looks kinda empty.... very blank. Plain. Dunno what else to add to it, though. Crap.

I was gonna type something else, I think, but I just forgot what it is. Oh well, I'll go do something else, then I'll come back and hopefully I'll remember.

I remember!

Right, yeah, I found out that Johnny Depp is 41 this year. It's only slightly freaky. The guy doesn't look 41, man!

Viggo Mortensen and Sean Bean look 41 (well, okay, so they're really 45 and 44, but that's not the point), but bloody hell, not Johnny Depp. The guy looks... well, mid-thirties at the most, I guess.

Meh, maybe it's the hair that makes him look younger.

Anyway. This is starting to scare me. There are a lot of people out there who don't look their age, and it gets damn freaky after a while. :P

No comments: