Wednesday, January 21, 2004

HAH!!!!!!!! Blogger didn't bleep out my two F-words yesterday!!

HAH!

Sorry. I said I would laugh if they didn't, anyway, and see, I'm doing it. :D

Anyway, my sis's friend gave her a mag with a wonderful LOTR poster, although the mag itself is a little... er, bimbotic, shall we say. To say the least. Not naming it, in case the mag publishers decide to come after me or something. I'm naught but a poor little girl who doesn't even own the room that she sleeps in. :P

I was flipping through it, anyway, amusing myself with the strangest articles you can find in there, seriously, and then I came upon the zodiac section in the back; every mag has one.

Lalala. We all know Orlando Bloom's bday is in January, yes. But I didn't realise he was a Capricorn. Well, I didn't realise till now, that is.

Capricorns are supposed to go well with Cancers. Me is a Cancer. I can't remember the last time there was a famous person that I fancied whose zodiac sign was supposed to go well with mine; in fact, I don't think it's EVER happened.

So now, it's just kinda strange. And somewhat amusing.

It's like the time when I found out that that Patrick guy from Natural has the same bday as me (not the year, tho) when I was flipping through my sis's mag. I'd NEVER seen anyone else born on the same day as me before, seriously! For some reason, all the famous ppl's bdays seem to hover around Nov, Dec and Jan; just not bloody fair, man. :P

Anyway, yes. It has been a thoroughly enlightening day. Have to get up and weed the garden tomorrow, so I'm supposed to be going to sleep early, but hey, it's already past midnight, so what's the point? It's already late. So late that it's early, in fact.

So, looks like I'll be doing some reading before I catch some Z's. Off now.

No comments: