Friday, March 05, 2004

A!!!!! A!!! I have a bloody A for English Literature!!

I dunno how the hell that happened, but I'm DAMN HAPPY!!! I can't even tell you HOW DAMN HAPPY I AM!!!

HAHA..........

My God, this is so bloody unexpected!!

Ms Fernandez was giving out the results of course and when she handed me my results slip, I was dead shocked-- in a good way. :P

There was an A grade right at the top of my paper and the first thing that went through my head was "WHAT?!?"

I fucking CRIED, man!! It was staring at me, slapping me in the face: "A for English Literature"!!!

I mean, I've NEVER seen an A grade in my whole JC life, man! The closest I've ever got to it is a high B for some of my Lit assignments, and even then, all I was ever good in was Prac Crit and Plath!

I even turned up almost late for one of my Lit papers!! I only arrived 30 secs before the start of paper! Haha..... maybe I should've come late for all my papers, haha. Then again, maybe not. :P

It seems like Lit will ALWAYS surprise me, haha.... I got B3 for it back in O levels when the highest that I'd ever got before was C6 in Prelims and even then it was moderated up by five marks so technically I'd failed, again... haha. And now I'm getting an A when the highest overall grade for it that I've ever seen since is an E!!! Haha...................

I actually asked if the results slip was really mine and I had to check the name at the top TWICE to make sure of it, haha....

Got B3 for GP, which is good enough for me! I was afraid that I might fail coz I thought that my argument might seem really long and convoluted and not make any sense at all in the end to the examiners! Haha....

I was actually scared that they wouldn't be able to read my handwriting, coz it was all HORRIBLE scribbles!! I made it a lot bigger than my normal handwriting, but it still looked absolutely horrendous. I was scared about the exact same thing during O levels; that they wouldn't be able to see what the hell I was writing and I'd get a results slip that said that my handwriting was illegible and so all my papers would be ungraded! Haha....

Got exactly what I expected for Geog and Econs, haha. So that's quite good too, lol.

Pam and Wei Jian and John all have the same grades; won't say what those grades are, coz it's not nice to tell everyone someone's grades.

John hasn't changed much since he enlisted; still looks about the same, albeit with much shorter hair!

Oh, yes, it was kinda funny today coz a lot of the boys were wearing caps and everything, haha. No more hair after enlisting, lol.

Edison's hair was all gone! All he had was this fuzz on his head, and if it's possible, I think the lack of hair made his eyes look even bigger. O.o

But, back to results. Haha.

There must be a God after all. :D

Suddenly this opens up a whole lot of options, haha. I don't have to go to an arts school anymore! I could take Journalism, I think... :D

Altho the idea of taking professional writing is still very open. :D

I am so happy and so RELIEVED!!!!

I NEVER, EVER in my bloody WILDEST dreams dreamed that I would have an A on my GCE A LEVEL RESULTS SLIP!!!

No comments: