Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I love BreadTalk bread! :D

And probably the earliest I’ve ever bought it was today, at abt 11.26 am.

It’s something about buying the bread so early in the morning, I think… it’s all freshly baked and whatnot… I mean, I’ve never seen the trays in the store nearby so full, and today, I bought the largest Applewerm that I’ve ever seen!

I measured it too. :P It was 6 and a half inches long! Normally they’re about 5 inches or so, I think. And I swear it wasn’t my imagination, but the apple filling in it tasted a lot sweeter too.

And not just the Applewerms, all the other different breads in the shop looked somewhat larger than usual too.

So I was just thinking, y’know—do they look larger than usual coz they’re so freshly baked? And does that mean that they shrink as the day goes on, so that they become the “usual” size that we see later?

And while we’re at it, how long ARE they left out on those shelves?? O.O

Hm. Well.

Oh, yes, Gerri has had another wonderful epiphany.

Well, all right, I wouldn’t call it an epiphany per se… that’s making too big a deal out of it.

Anyway, I have come to realise that I need a laptop.

As in, my OWN laptop.

I need somewhere to put all my stuff, all my creations and manuscripts and everything where no one will touch them except me.

No comments: