Monday, December 27, 2004

Seems like most everyone whom I know is talking about exam results and posting those results on their blogs.

You're not going to see that here.

I'm very disappointed with the results that I got, but there's nothing for it now. Will just have to work harder next sem or work differently; must be more consistent, and must not pick crappy modules.

Seems like there's someone out there who just doesn't want me to be happy; the papers seemed pretty all right when I did them, but I guess everyone else who was taking those papers was better than me.

But I'm gonna have to find a way to beat this.

I am not yet so weak of will that I will not stand where I have fallen; my legs have strength yet left in them that they can carry me for many more miles; the faith of those who love me will help me lift my head high.

It's not over and I'm not out of the fight yet; this is where I turn the other cheek, this is where I say that I'm back for more, and this is where I say, "Bitch, you ain't seen nothing yet."

No comments: