Sunday, March 20, 2005

I love the smell of freshly-washed bedsheets... :D *bounce*

Was at home the whole day today, doing reading for my symbolic-interactionist perspective thing for my soci of deviance project and typing up my part, and from time to time, went downstairs to check on washing and hang out clothes.

I love washing day. Haha. "Washing day" is really just every Sunday in my household. Coz on Sundays, there's almost always at least one person home the whole day, so more washing gets dried, since we can leave it out in the sun. On weekdays, the clothes are usually hung up and dried indoors, since no one'll be home to take it in if it rains.

Washed three loads of clothes today! Whee!

And it was so nice while I was taking in the bedsheets; surrounded by the smell of lovely, dry, warm, crisp, clean bedsheets!! *bounce bounce bounce* :D :D

And I had my lovely IVP jacket washed, along with all my sisters' jackets and the sleeping bag that my sister'd used for her camp; my jacket smells lovely too. Haha. :D

One day, I want to completely cover the floor of an empty room with about half a metre of freshly-washed bedsheets and tumble around in them. So fun!!! :D

No comments: