Saturday, December 10, 2005

NUS ARCHERY! I'M SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!!!! :D

Well, this is going to be a short post, but I'm really happy about today!!! :D :D

All the juniors whom I'm mentoring have been ranked in the top sixteen of their categories and are proceeding to the knockout rounds tomorrow! And the two girls have made it into the team event as well, which is only for the top four teams with the highest combined individual scores!

James is ranked 10th in Recurve Men's Standard class; in Recurve Ladies' Standard class, Kristy is ranked 8th and Norisha is ranked 11th; Huiting is ranked 5th, Mabeline, 9th, and Pecilius, 12th. We have *five* girls in standard knockout! :D :D

Now all that's left to make it perfect is Vincent's score, which he's agreed to message me later when he knows. But he should be all right, I think; he should be able to make it into the knockout round.

I have a high success rate, haha...

Imy and I qualified for knockout as well (automatically, really, since there're less than 16 archers in Recurve Ladies' Open class), but what really surprised me is that I'm ranked third. 0.0

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope everything goes well tomorrow. We shall bring back more than a few medals!! :D :D :D

No comments: