Friday, December 09, 2005

Sighting later today. Score for one end yesterday was 225/300; Vincent was looking at it halfway through and he was saying that it might be able to hit 230, but ARGH, it *didn't*. Nghh.

Must stop hitting so many damn blues. Bow arm is not steady.

Had a good rest last night, and Huiting lent me her copy of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" yesterday! I've been reading all over the web about the sudden depth of character development that J.K. Rowling gives to Draco Malfoy, and that's just made me itch to read it, haha.

Anyway, am about four chapters into the book right now, and for once... Draco Malfoy was mentioned earlier than Harry Potter. Haha. Well, sort of anyway, if you don't count the first chapter where Harry's name just sort of pops up in the course of conversation. When I say "mentioned", I mean "mentioned" in the sense which makes them crucial to the plot of the current book. :P

Currently quite taken with Jack Johnson's songs; they're happy, light acoustic which just makes me want to bop along. Especially songs like "Breakdown" (doesn't sound as dismal as its title makes it out to be, I promise you) and "Bubbly Toes". And "bubbly toes" sounds like something *I* would say, haha!

Maybe there's finally someone else out there in this world who would understand what "happy toes" are. :D

No comments: