Monday, December 05, 2005

Sad-- it seems like no one else whom I know is as excited about the Narnia movie as I am. Expect maybe for Pam, but Pam's different; she's a movie person, so she'll get excited over most movies. :P As long as she likes either the story or the characters, I think. :D

Anyway, here's something I've found: a NINE-minute-long Narnia *supertrailer*.

The link here takes you to NarniaWeb where you can download it; the super-high resolution Quicktime format of the supertrailer is about 100 MB, but it's worth it! It's absolutely lovely. But it IS full of spoilers, so if you'd rather not know, then please refrain from clicking on the link.

I love the music already; I want the soundtrack! The strings on the main theme sound glorious.

And while we're on the subject of Narnia, why on earth is it opening here only on the 22nd of December, when it opens in Malaysia (and worldwide) on the *9th*?!?

Sigh. I suppose while waiting, I'll just sit here and nurse my poor sore finger.

5 days to competition, and best score is still 438/600. Lousy.

No comments: