Friday, December 30, 2005

Randomness. Utter randomness. Haha.

Am busying myself going crazy saving Narnia icons from all over the place. Mostly of Peter and Edmund. More Peter than Edmund though. :D

I've always loved Peter ever since I first read the books, but William Moseley makes Peter a most handsome king indeed. :D And Edmund's cute because he has freckles. Susan's beautiful; the dresses they made for her in the film-- lovely. Lucy's adorable because she can't pronounce her R's! They all turn into W's, so "Are you all right?" sounds vaguely like, "Are you all wight?" Bless her little curly-haired head.

My little MSN message (you know, the little message you add onto your nick) currently says: "Flutterby, butterfly, er... jamfly? I'm a mad little Gerri, haha". Another brilliant moment of madness randomness mad randomness. :D

William Moseley really is so cute. But I've said that already.

Am slightly high, I think. Rambling in my excitement. Maybe it's the wine gums. I wonder if you ate enough wine gums on any empty stomach, would you *actually* get drunk??

Henry and I were debating my lack of normalcy over MSN just now; he thinks the world needs more people like me. Madness is underrated and overlooked and locked away; without us, life would be boring! And without us, there'd be less people willing to dare to shout when they're happy, dance and sing in the rain, run through a field just screaming for the fun of it, and do cartwheels in the surf.

Like the rainbow-coloured ink that someone spilled across the negatives of a black-and-white movie filmstrip. Colour and life and noise, haha.

Funny how it doesn't really feel like the holidays (or the year) are ending. :)

No comments: