Friday, March 17, 2006

Changed the blog music. Nice? I've had the Enya one for quite a while now.

This is.. well, I think you can read the title and artist for yourself, so I won't repeat it here; it's one of my more-liked piano pieces.

I once started this piece playing, then I closed my eyes and started writing.

Free-association writing can scare you sometimes. Sometimes it scares you because you never knew what you were thinking. Sometimes it scares you that your guard could be so lowered as to allow some thoughts to be brought outside of the confines of your mind. And sometimes it scares you because it makes you wonder who you really are.


Was frustrating during training yesterday; was watching the juniors shoot, and I couldn't shoot..!! It didn't help that Weiquan was making fun of the fact that I couldn't shoot. And Kristy was busy mothering around, constantly going, "Gerriii...! Cannot..! Don't go and pull, later your phalanges fly off, how...??"

I think the people who know Kristy will be able to imagine how she said that. Lol...

No comments: