Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hehe. I feel quite proud of myself for being so smart. :P

Was in school, in clubroom on Friday, and sometime in the evening, Guan Jie was sifting through the YouTube website, looking for random interesting video clips to watch. After watching with him for a while, I suddenly thought, "What would pop up if we did a search for 'Full Metal Panic' clips?"

Well, among the many fan-made anime music videos (a few of which really are quite nice), here's what else appeared.

God bless the person who uploaded the whole season of "Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid". XD XD XD

Only thing is, for some strange reason, episode 12 isn't uploaded. But that's all right-- I'm gonna be getting the whole thing soon, anyway. Heehee.

But the final battle scene in episode 13 was damn cool.

The stupid Driver finally works. Or at least it seems he finally figured out how to work it. And the bloody AI has a sense of humour! Bloody hell. It has a better sense of humour than the pilot. -_-...

And Shaun was right; it *did* end quite nicely, although I wish there was a fourth season to follow it up. I wish she'd just say it already and tell him that she likes him, but then I guess, after that, the characters would just become boring. So I guess it's nicer to leave things the way they are.

Hm hm hm... guess I'll go back to writing my papers now. :)

No comments: