Saturday, March 04, 2006

Just randomness.

Which really shouldn't be taking place at this hour, especially since I have training later at 9 am.


272/360. That's the highest score I've ever seen since I changed my arrows. Going well. 300 is the invisible barrier. Break the glass ceiling.


And before I took this picture with my phone, I honestly didn't think that our target from 50m was this small.


No wonder that one time, Vincent's friend asked if we could actually see the target from where we were (at 50m). Posted by Picasa


You know those ads at the bus stop by an association for physically handicapped people..? The ones which proclaim: "We're a part, not apart."

Was thinking today, that it's ironic how "a part" is two separate words which imply togetherness, and "apart" is one word which implies separation.


Big fat toenail in the sky.


Starting to wonder if I should've applied for the Ridge View Residences rooms as a backup plan. About half the archery people have applied under the Year-Round Training scheme, where they're setting aside a hundred rooms in RVR for school athletes.

If I get my hall room (which I really hope I do), it'll be fun to see all the archery people around.

41 points. I know there're people out there who still owe me CCA points. Better give them to me.


Figured out a brilliant plan today which will help me save more money. When I get my monthly pay, I shall draw out two-thirds of it and stash it in the UOB account, which I don't even touch anymore nowadays. Then shall leave the UOB ATM card at home so I can't draw out the money. Ha.

It's true that denial isn't a river in Egypt.

It's a savings plan!

No comments: