Wednesday, September 27, 2006

At some point in time, my holidays have always felt more packed than during semester time. This holiday seems to be no exception.

Yesterday was the start of a one-and-a-half day archery training camp; while I wasn't really involved (since it's meant to cater to the new juniors, and the "old school people" like us don't really matter), I was there to train myself and to help if my juniors (the current exco) needed anything. Was fun. :)

And after that ended at about 2 pm yesterday, I rushed back to hall to get ready for Arts Club's Thank You Dinner, coz Theresa and I were sharing a cab down to the hotel with Meiyi, who had to be there by 4.30 pm since she's part of the 26th comm (who's stepping down, so they're the ones organising the dinner, so to speak). Meiyi managed to stall for time though, so we got there at about 5 plus. :P

And finally, today I can wake up late and not have to rush off for anything. :)

Time to start studying for those mid-term tests now. :)

No comments: