Thursday, September 14, 2006

More pictures of school life and hall life.

Theresa, Meiyi and I were at studying at one of the benches at the Forum till about 11 pm last night, after which Meiyi walked back to Eusoff Hall with Theresa and me; Meiyi and I then sat around in my room chatting for a bit.


That's Meiyi with my chair cushion on her head. :D


Justin dropped by later and said he was heading to Sheares Hall for supper, so we went along with him.


I now love the Cheezy Fries on Sheares' supper menu. XD Justin ordered his with extra cheese and it looked heavenly. Speaking of which, Justin ordered an obscene amount of food for supper-- a whole plate of spicy fried rice (and the plate was not just full, it was *piled* full with rice), a packet of cheezy fries (with the extra cheese, mind), and two drinks-- and all it cost him was $5! You start to wonder why people are still allowing themselves to be exploited by Fong Seng's exorbitant prices for such small pratas. :P



Here's Theresa and Meiyi while we were in Sheares' dining hall. :) Justin declined to have his picture taken. :P


But speaking of Fong Seng... I was at said place having supper with Meiling on Monday night, and someone pulled up in a car, reversing so that he could turn in and park near the prata shop. I thought the car looked awfully familiar while it was reversing. But it was when it turned in that it was confirmed.


It was a Maserati. XD

Gerri *loves* Maseratis, and I was in heaven for 15 minutes, because I was seated facing the road and the lovely baby was right in my line of sight. XD You can tell that I couldn't resist taking a picture of it as we were making our way back to Hall. :P

Hey, you can't blame me; this is only the second Maserati I've seen in my life in Singapore. :D

No comments: