Friday, September 01, 2006

Overslept.

And I missed Science of Music lecture.

No, it's not that I've never missed lectures before (let's not forget that in my second semester, I skipped my E Lang and Philo lectures from week 4 onwards, haha; I *so* should've taken 6 modules in that semester.. I had too much free time), it's just that I've never.. um.. overslept through them before. :P

Oh well.

First time for everything.

But the really bad thing about this is that I think I'm falling sick. Sigh... I'm starting to wish I had Vitamin C in my room or something. I like those nice orange-flavoured types that you can either chew or suck; I hate tablets and the like.



Archery AGM yesterday was quite the farce... not enough people so it was a walkover for almost all the cells. Bleah. But it seems that there're a lot of Eusoff Hall people this year! Almost everyone who was there who stayed on campus said that they're either in Eusoff or PGP... cool. :)

Hm.. speaking of Hall, I decided to sign up for IBG (Inter-Block Games) road relay. I've been thinking of running road relay for sometime now, but since it isn't confirmed that I'll be staying in Hall next sem (and I don't even know if I'll be allowed to) and I don't have that much running experience, I thought maybe I'd just try out in IBG first, haha.

I can't do very well in all the other sports, anyway. The only other thing I could play would be netball, but for some reason, I can never seem to gel with netball players, so playing netball is kinda out of the question.

Road relay... I'm pretty good at pacing, I think-- I paced my whole JC class for 2.4, haha. Excluding the one guy in our class, of course. :D So, I figured that if I had enough time to build up stamina, I might probably be better at distance running than sprinting. I just hope my knee doesn't give out on me though. I have stupid knees and ankles and arches and whatnot.



Went over to KR last night after Archery AGM; Kristy came over to Eusoff to have a look at my room, and the first thing she said was "Waahh..!! So big!!" Then she said the same thing about Jasmine's room as well when we dropped by her room. Haha.

Then I walked with her to Kent Ridge, since it was about 11.15 by then and the shuttle buses had stopped running. It's not very far anyway, and it's pretty nice to walk in school at night.

KR is nice... very lovely and new and all. I can't get over just how much it seems like a hotel! You use your matric card to open the main door and to lock and unlock your own room too.

The rooms are pretty small; the last time I saw a KR room was when I was in Year 1 (bleah, now I feel terribly old) and I didn't think they were that small before. Now that I look at it, they're probably about half the size of Eusoff's rooms! But they're still cozy. And they have nice views. I really like their windows!

Chwan stays one floor above Kristy, so we spent a couple of hours in Chwan's room talking about archery and other crap and watching archery videos, haha.

Have I mentioned that I love staying in school? :)

No comments: