Saturday, September 23, 2006

The things you'll do when you're bored and sitting down in a quiet place in school at night.

Meiling and I were sitting down at one of the benches at the Forum just now, having our dinner, and I started talking about how I'd like to rob the Co-op. I know, it sounds loser-ish, but that's me for you: people talk about robbing banks, and I dream about robbing bookstores.

So in the end, here's what we came up with:

I'd like to steal their books; some of their literature selection and some of the academic titles, because some of them really do seem interesting. I'd steal some of the stationery, like all the expensive pens and those lovely notebooks that they have from A'Zone and the like. And I wouldn't mind stealing some of the Haagen-Dazs ice-cream from the refrigerator.

Meiling would also like some of the books, but unlike me, she'd much prefer the sports merchandise (there's a small corner of the Co-op devoted to selling Nike merchandise) and Blu-Tack. Because she's crazy about it right now. :P

No comments: