Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Getting swamped by readings all over again.

Getting so tired of trying to keep up with the workload, but at the same time, I know that I really can't afford to fall behind. Argh.

Running away isn't the solution, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't like to. However, my timetable for this semester ensures that the only "free" night I have (when I can stay up late and do anything I want) is Tuesday night, because Wednesday is the only day of my four-day week which does not start at 8 am. Sigh.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm sure I really wanna go for Honours year when I'm still struggling the way I am. I hate the system, but without the system, I have no direction, I have no idea what I'd do with myself; this is all we've been taught to be.

Who really cares what you believe if it isn't what everyone else thinks is true?


Fidelis probably hates me for neglecting her for the past month or so. She hit me in the face just now after training. On the other hand, it probably goes to show that I shouldn't shoot when I'm sick, contrary to my own belief.


And speaking of being sick, meanwhile, my throat feels likeit has a pincushion (with pins) stuck down it, and my own nose tries its very best to suffocate me.

No comments: