Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year! 新年快乐!Selamat Tahun Baru! 明けましておめでとう!
(Unfortunately, I'm not so sure how it should be said in French. :p)

Stayed up late coz of Japan's Kouhaku Utagassen. Unfortunately, I don't know where you can watch it online or anything like that, but I knew that someone on the lovely fan community that I'm part of was bound to upload a copy of AAA's performance fairly quickly. XD

And I was right! Their outfits were all so pretty this year as well! :D

But unfortunately, the White team (which they were on) didn't get their seventh consecutive win this year; Red won, after seven years. I blame AKB48 and the two K-pop girl bands who were on the Red team this year. I thought there was Lady Gaga too actually, since I saw some articles about it, but apparently she wasn't there.

Not even the presence of the revived Tohoshinki could save the White team, it seems. Maybe it was coz they've lost three of their original five members.

But their team not winning on Kouhaku didn't matter all that much to me really; Kouhaku is really much more like a singing show rather than much of a competition to me.

It was AAA's loss at the 53rd Japan Record Awards the day before (30th Dec) which really pissed me off.

Every other nominee for Best Song deserved to win more than AKB48 did. Everyone who knows me well enough probably already knows how much I hate AKB48 - really, they probably win all those popularity-type contests purely because of their numbers. With 48 members, all you need is for each one of them to appeal to a different fetish and you instantly have thousands of fans. And their singing irritates me. They sing like a substandard choir; you can't really tell apart individual voices, and in large groups, everyone sounds like they can sing passably enough, even if they can't. Honestly, I have no idea what the hell the judges this year were thinking - or if they were even thinking at all.

But enough about that, let's not start the new year on such a terrible note by talking about such annoying things.

Shinjiro gets first blogpost of the year because it's a Sunday!

゜]
20120101

明けましておめでとうございます☆

2012年の初blogが俺とか、なんか緊張する〜(笑)

今年は、年男やから、なんかいいことあるかなぁ〜?(笑)
(Yeah, it's "his" year and everything, since it's the Dragon year this year. But someone once told me that there's some Chinese belief that "your" year will never be a very good year for you... or something like that. Hmm.)

ってか、みなさん、レコード大賞と紅白歌合戦は見てくれたかなぁ〜??

ホンマに、あんな素晴らしいステージで歌えたこと、パフォーマンスできたこと、改めて、ファンのみなさんに感謝です!ありがとうございます!!

今年も、がんばりますので、是非応援してください(^O^)

みんなどんな正月を過ごす予定ですか〜??
俺は、ちょっくら、あるところへ行ってきます☆
楽しみ〜!!!

みなさん、良いお正月を過ごしてくださいね〜☆

今日の写真は、紅白歌合戦の時のです!それにしても、緊張した〜(>_<)でも、いい緊張感だったので、楽しくやることができました!!来年もでれるように、七人力を合わせて、がんばろう!!まずは、ツアーを一つ一つ大事に回りたい☆
来週は、レコード大賞の時のやつを載せますね!!

では、改めて楽しいお正月を!!
20120101_ed.jpg
201201012_ed.jpg

投稿者:與真司郎


Oh, the pictures. His lovely outfit from their Kouhaku performance. Good lord. Shinjiro. Why SO CUTE. *dies*  XD

I especially like the subtle sparkles on his jacket. The dark blue velvet material is very pretty. :)

No comments: