Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I have no idea why, but I'm starting to think about cooking and baking stuff a lot these days. I think I'm just bored and I wanna do something.

Oh, but I watched Jamie's Kitchen today; I'm starting to agree with Pam-- Jamie Oliver is lovely. Haha.

He and those trainees that he was training to work in his restaurant went to cook for the Prime Minister in today's ep; and the Irish Premier was over too.

And there was this part before a commercial break where the phone was ringing and he was walking past the camera to answer it, while saying: "This isn't our kitchen, and we've had to bring all our stuff, and if we've forgotten to bring anything, we'll really be in shit."

Then he picks up the phone, and grinning away, he says: "Hello, Number Ten kitchen."

I just found that part rather adorable, lol.

Oh, and Number Ten is really posh; the rooms are huge and have high ceilings and everything; looking at it from the outside, you'd NEVER imagine that it was that big!!

There was this other cooking show on after Jamie's Kitchen; there was this nice dessert that the guy was making; Coffee Creme Brulee. The "Creme Brulee" is supposed to have accents on some of the letters, but I dunno how to do it, so well, heck. :P

It looks gorgeous anyway, but I've forgotten what it was that he mixed the coffee powder with before he poured it into the cream! Dang.

Shall have to go try and find the recipe.

And I still need to get strawberries and blueberries for my cheesecake!

No comments: