Sunday, December 07, 2003

Meh... yesterday's alumni band was pretty okay...

I have nice seniors! Matthew (yeah, another Matthew) and Pei Hsia. Two years older than me, but they're pretty fun. :) I was afraid that my seniors were gonna be really smart, musical people who would probably get annoyed at me coz I suck at playing, haha. :P

I tend to get terrified of people older than me... especially when I'm expected to mingle with them. It's a silly notion, but I'm a silly person, see. :P

Surprisingly, I still remember some of my clarinet stuff! In fact, I actually remembered some of the fingering without realising it. Weird.

I guess it is true when they say that you never really forget anything. Everything must just be floating around in our subconscious somewhere. :P

And get this, Alvin actually won't allow me to call him "sir". I called him "sir" twice yesterday, and both times he told me to stop calling him that. He actually sounded kinda annoyed.

I don't get it. If someone wanted to call me "sir", I wouldn't mind! :P

He told me it was all that crap about having graduated from school and everything already and I was alumni, so I didn't have to address him as "sir"... meh. Whatever. I'm used to calling him "sir", anyway; I've done it for two years!

If I suddenly started calling him Alvin to his face, that'd just be flat-out weird. I mean, all the band people call him Alvin under the table, but (if we remember :P) we call him "sir" to his face. He's older than me, anyway, so "sir" sounds right...

Ah, whatever. He's weird. Haha. :P

We're playing nice songs for some performance, I think. All Christmassy songs, and Les Miserables.

Finally! Always wanted to play Les Miz! :D

Well, maybe not always, haha, but ever since I heard a band play it. I think that was at RJ's concert earlier this year.

Lalala..... nothing else to say. Or type. Meh. I seem to be using that word a lot. Actually, I don't even think it's a real word. Ah well, who cares. :P

No comments: