Saturday, December 20, 2003

Woohoo! Alumni performance was fun! Fun fun fun fun fun. :P

Seriously, it was pretty cool; people were gathering around before we even started playing and there were cute little kids crawling around all over the place, mostly around Alvin's feet, haha. :P There were more people than I expected, that's for sure. And people took pictures. Probably tourists.

Y'know, this means that I'll be on someone's photos halfway across the world, and I won't even know who these people are and they won't know who I am either! Now that I think of it like that, that's sorta weird. :P

Oh, and when we played Feliz Navidad for the second time at the end, people were clapping along; man, I was even more surprised. :D

Dawn and Soon Aik came to watch; Kwan Chin and Pam's flute senior came too. I think his name's Kenneth. Can't really remember. :P There were lots of other seniors there too... people from like, Matthew's batch or something, all older than me and I've never seen 'em before! :P

And afterwards, when we got back to CJ, we all sang Alvin "Happy Birthday" (in advance, tho, coz his bday's really next week) and Thye Ann and someone else came up to him towards the end of the song and sprayed him with foam..... LOL...

And the foam smelt of "toilet air freshener". :P Well, that's what Alvin said, haha. But I thought that the foam smelt nice! :P

Pamela loved the Jamie Oliver book that Sylvia and I bought her too!

Oh, and yesterday I bought my first alcoholic drink. Haha.

It was just so cool. I placed the bottle on the counter, and the cashier said that she needed to see some ID, so I showed her my IC and she went, "Ok," and started cashing the transaction. So cool. I felt so important right then, LOL. It was all "I'm eighteen and I can buy alcohol!!!" Haha........

It was a bottle of Blackcurrant Hooch, anyway. Actually wanted to buy the Peach Bacardi Breezer that was sitting next to it on the bottom shelf of the cooler, but the Bacardi Breezer was 70 cents more expensive.

And I didn't want the first alcoholic drink that I ever bought to be some pansy-ass fruit flavoured thing like a peach flavoured drink, so I bought the Hooch instead. LOL.

I know, the Hooch is fruit-flavoured too, but it doesn't seem as pansy-assed as the peach-flavoured thing does, haha. :P

I'm just weird. :P

Need to go see "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King". Must go and watch by some time next week... and I have... 12 Christmas cards to send out by Monday. And the bad thing is that I think we've run out of Christmas cards in the house.

No comments: