Thursday, December 04, 2003

The prom post (",)

Lalala.... just got back from prom about an hour ago.

Everyone looked really nice, and I won $44! :D See, there was this scavenger hunt among the tables (a table game) and my table won, so everyone got a Cashcard. Then later, during the table draw, my table number got drawn and everyone got another Cashcard. Then some teacher came over and told us that there was $22 in the card.

$22 x 2 =$44

Boy was everyone at my table happy then. :D

Pam looked nice in her dark red sari, and Ivy was wearing this pretty blue dress which looked kinda like mine, only blue. :D Which reminds me.... I wore the highest pair of heel that I have ever worn in my life: 2 and a half inches high! Ten cm! Man, they were tiring.

Whenever you walk, it's like walking on your toes. But they were really pretty; silver and all. Giselle commented that she and I were probably two of the few people wearing silver footwear. Most other people were wearing black.

My Gerri twin went and dyed all her hair light brown! Almost didn't recognise her at first! :P And Laura was wearing this really short, tight, one piece dress with a slit all the way up to her thigh!

The dress itself only came about halfway down her upper leg, and the slit itself went up to the top of her thigh, seriously. As Giselle said; very few people can carry off a dress like that, (and I agree) but given her figure, Laura could probably carry off anything!

Edison looked absolutely gorgeous. In a male sense, of course. :D He spiked up his hair like he used to in school, then he dyed the spikes brown. Looked even MORE like Clay Aiken than ever!! Then later, Giselle and I agreed that he looked even better than Clay Aiken. :D Seriously, the suit he was wearing even reminded me of Clay in his American Idol performances... speaking of his suit, he said it cost over $400. That's a BOMB, but hey, he turned out gorgeous. :D

Saw Wai Lun, Khai Yee, Felita, Soon Aik, Airine and Erlinda when I stepped out of the ballroom for a while. Wei Seng and Dawn too.

Wai Lun looked so cute in his suit, haha. I think it had a brown shirt, and the usual black trousers. If I remember right, he had a light yellow tie with it too. So cute. :P No matter what he does, he'll always look cute to me, I think; he just has that little 5-year-old boy kinda face! :P

Khai Yee was wearing a green dress, and Soon Aik looked really beautiful; I loved her necklace! And her hair. :D She liked my shoes, but they hurt. Haha. :P I liked Airine's shawl too; was white and had a bit of blue in it... I can remember what it looked like, but can't describe it! :P

Felita and Erlinda appeared while Khai Yee, Soon Aik, Airine and I were taking a picture. Erlinda had the same dress as me! :P But her hair was really nice. And I think her heels were probably the same height as mine, haha. :D Can't remember what Felita was wearing, but she looked pretty, and she said I looked sweet. :D

Dawn had this brown dress on, and she had a choker around her forehead, I think. It was sparkling a lot from where I could see her. :P She looked like one of those princesses out of the Arabian nights stories... :D

Managed to spot John pretty late into the whole event. He had this brown jacket on and I think it was a black shirt underneath with a light yellow tie. Looked really spiffy. :D

Saw Wei Jian when I came out of the ballroom when the whole thing was over. He was wearing the normal black trousers and a white shirt.... you know, one of those shirts with, um... like pleats on the lower half on either side? Yeah, he was wearing one of those.

I saw Mark too! Haha. He looked really smart too; another brown jacket and suit combi. Looked suspiciously like John's, but Mark's jacket was darker. Lol. :P

Oh, and it was Genevieve's birthday! I couldn't really see properly in the light, but her dress was either pale yellow or white. It was very matching with Zahid's white suit!

People just look so different when they're out of uniform!! :D

Woo... 2 am.

Should go to sleep now.

Gonna go for alumni band this Saturday, but I'm wondering if there are any other clarinetists from my batch there. Not very close to my seniors.... :P

No comments: