Sunday, November 13, 2005

Nghh... Pissed off.

Was playing NavyField just now; today's a good day. Earlier on, in the wee hours of the morning, there were a lot of Light Cruisers being "charitable": you had at least three rooms at any one time which were "7 DD vs 1 CL" (7 Destroyers vs 1 Light Cruiser) or stuff like that. Was good fun and good teamwork, coz it was all of us against one CL, haha. Although there was one of those games where my team's teamwork was crappy and the CL ended up taking out all of us. 1 CL took down EIGHT DDs. 0_0 (I was the last one down, haha.)

Anyway, was playing again just now, and had quite a few good games; won some and lost some, but still managed to level up my sailors and accumulate about 5000 credits. But the last game I played pissed me off.

3 teams, Alpha, Bravo and Charlie; I was on Bravo, and we decided to go pick off Charlie first. About five minutes into the game, C was down to two ships and we were down to three; the three of us were ganging up on the second last one; he was on my left, and he was already dead in the water-- things were looking good. Then the ASSHOLE teammate on my right decides he wants the frag, so he releases his torps.

And I'm on his left.

So the torps went through me, SUNK me, and the remaining ones sunk the Charlie ship. Effing asswipe TK'ed me!!! (TK means "team kill".)

Stupid bastard. Ngghh.


But, onto... happier things. Might be getting a new phone later; I'm not *too* keen on the Nokia 6101 that's on offer, but I guess it's all right... Well, we'll see. For now, the books are calling.

No comments: