Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I like the Harry Potter trailers... On the official site, there're three of them and I LOVE the second one!!

The music is just wonderful!

Well, of course, the trailer as a whole is nice too, but the MUSIC!

I suppose you get my point. :P

I just love the music most of all. And Harry Potter is slowly becoming like Lord of the Rings, in that aspect; the music, the drama (becoming more end-of-the-world-like now), blah blah blah and everything. Well, aside from the bit of teenage hormonal angst every now and then like how Harry angsts over how he just can't get laid a girlfriend, it's a lot like Lord of the Rings, yeah.

And speaking of Harry's girlfriend! Cho Chang in the movie is not overly stunning. I mean, she's pretty, but.. hm. Well, then again, I suppose it's enough. She *is* quite pretty. Disagree with my sister saying that she's "ugly".

The girl playing Fleur Delacour is damn pretty!!

And I watched the "Memoirs of A Geisha" trailer as well. I don't think Zhang Ziyi is *that* pretty.

All right, shall return to thinking of a topic for my Soci of Food essay. Need to do lots of things, and cannot sleep, although I probably need to sleep, as am sick again for the fourth time this year. Gah.

Keep thinking about how I'd like a new Chronicles of Narnia box set.

I'm digressing. Blame my fluey-ness. Hope I get better really quickly after all my essays are due, coz first paper is on 18th, and if I don't get better soon, nothing I study will get into my head! Argh.

*sulk*

Well, a lot of good that's going to do.

Sigh. Dinner now. Which will probably not taste like much since I can't smell or taste anything. Sigh.

No comments: