Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Was studying in Biz library today with Denise; she was telling me last night over MSN that Biz library is really quite conducive for studying coz they have these cordoned off tables; like the ones that we had in IJ, in the library, lining the walls. Each table is its own little unit with a wall rising on both sides and in front of you, so there's very little to distract you, unlike the Central library where the study area is just open space with lots and lots of tables, so you can still see what everyone's doing.

For me at least, that's distracting.

So today was my most productive day in a LONG time: I managed to finish 3 chapters of my Methods text! :D

Going back tomorrow; shall try to finish another four or five chapters, so I can read the extra qualitative research notes.

It's funny; exams start on the 18th, this Friday, and I don't really feel anxious or anything. Unless I consciously think about it. I think.

No comments: