Thursday, February 16, 2012

Done with "I Am Number Four".

Which, unfortunately, did turn out to be about 95% predictable and sort of cliched. And then at the end, I find out that it's actually a series! Not just one book!

Which... just makes me feel like buying the other books coz I just. have. to. know. what. happens. Yes, even if it's rather cliched and a little cringeworthy at best. GAH.

Hmm. Control. There are better books to spend money on.

4. I Am Number Four, completed on 16th February.

Things aren't looking too good for my goal of 100 books if I'm only on book number 5 at the moment. :(
I spend too much time at my laptop, reading stuff that I find online instead.

But, we shall carry on, no sense in giving up; still 10 more months of the year to go! And while Marquez travels around with me, bedtime company shall now be in the form of "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time", by Tsutsui Yasutaka.

I'm not sure where I heard of it, but when I first came across it at Kino, the title made me stop and wonder why it sounded familiar.

And then I bought it. Hahaha.

No comments: