Friday, February 24, 2012

Sooo... AAA's newest single was released this Wednesday.

CDJapan tells me that my orders of the single (yes, multiple; I succumbed and ordered both Type A and Type B because of the different extras that come with each. m(_ _)m) and their 6th Anniversary concert DVD, which was also released on Wednesday, were shipped on Monday.

Yay!!

But... knowing that it'll probably take about a week before I get it... I'm now trying to avoid all the videos that're popping up from all the people who've already got their hands on their copies.

ARGH. Am trying very very hard to not spoil it for myself, since the last time this happened was with the Buzz Communication Tour DVD and I watched almost the whole thing on YouTube before it was even released because someone was so nice as to record it off the WOWOW channel when they played it and I kept going back and rewatching even after I ordered it and... and... well, you get the idea. I spoiled my Buzz Comm DVD. As in, I spoilt the whole... anticipation and waiting to actually receive it to see its beautiful contents.

Although I have since rewatched it a few times and am very happy that I own it, anyway. :D

Okay. So... yes, will um... persist. Do not click on all those YouTube videos, Gerri.

But I shall just post the pretty preview of the main single's PV here. Because pretty people are pretty. o(^v^)o

No comments: