Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nishi's blogpost for today. Which I am not copying and pasting because it has WAY TOO MUCH PICSPAM.

But it's all about the final performance of his stageplay, which he's in together with Fujiwara Tatsuya! I flailed and gawked so much when I first found out. Oh, the meeting of my fandoms; AAA and Fujiwara Tatsuya, the awesomeness.

And the director of the play is the same director who discovered Fujiwara and whom he's worked with for almost all his theatre works, Ninagawa Yukio! Even more awesomeness.

I wonder if I'll ever be able to get a DVD of the recording of the play or something... I've never had the chance to see Fujiwara's acting in a theatre context, not in full. And I don't think something involving Ninagawa Yukio and Fujiwara Tatsuya could ever turn out bad, haha. :D

Just a few photos from Nishi's post, because they're awesome:


Nishi with Fujiwara, and Nishi with a bunch of other castmembers and Fujiwara in the back, haha.


And Nishi with the amazing Ninagawa-san. :)

No comments: