Thursday, July 10, 2003

B!!!! I got a B for Maths!!! YAY!!!!!!

Oh, well, I made quite a lot of careless mistakes; I could've gotten an A....

Damn, now I'm just depressing myself-- shut up, you stupid little girl.

Haha, anyway, I've made up my mind that my Math grade is probably gonna be the best grade that I'm gonna get for mid-yrs. I think I'm gonna fail all my As.... Excuse my French: F***.

Ah, but seriously, Maths was damn easy!! It was just this year's work, after all, and let's face it, Stats and Probablity and DRV are damn easy crap.

My Math teacher just told my class yesterday that Paper 2 would be all Stats and Probability, so.....

Let's just say that I've made up my mind to bank on Stats and such, and to improve my Perm and Com. :D

Haha....when I think about it, maybe that study session with John and Wei Jian had some use... does anyone think it helps for AO Maths if you study with Maths C people???

*Thinks for a bit*

Need to work on Trigo. My trigo sucks. Proving and all that crap....when I used it for calculation in sec sch it wasn't that bad, but proving....have to work on that. Especially equations.

Band yesterday was fun....Alvin was in a good mood. Going for the SYF finals next Wednesday; finally gonna get to see what the Esplanade looks like! From the inside, I mean. I've seen enough pictures of the exterior. :P

Speaking of band...Soon Aik lent me one photo of the trainees; it was taken last year, and none of the girls have changed; except for me, but the only change is that I've left my hair long.

By contrast, all the three guys have changed. :D

Oh yeah, speaking of the photos, I actually asked Wei Jian to bring some for me too; I went up to him before sectionals started.....

The minute he turned around and saw me, he went, "Oh s**t, I forgot, oh- _______"

Fill in the blank with your choice of expletives.... that includes the F-word too. Haha.

Err, I just laughed, really! I mean, it was such a violent reaction!

Haha....relax, it's okay, it's not like you forgot to bring something that determines your entire life!! :)

Okay...nothing else to write; today's gonna be pretty boring.

Four periods of Lit. Not back to back, of course. I'd die otherwise.

Double GP at the end of the day....not really looking forward to that, coz we're doing corrections for the latest compre that we got back. Ms Fernandez is bound to scold us for something......

After that, rehearsal for SC investiture at 5.00 PM....bloody hell, why can't it be earlier so I can be excused from classes?!?

Damn.

And if it starts at 5.00 PM, can you imagine what time we'll be leaving???

Crap....

I swear, every single day of my life, I just depress myself.

On the bright side....no school tomorrow! Only Youth Day celebrations! :D

No comments: