Sunday, July 20, 2003

Have had about six hours of sleep, and guess what.... I'm back. Haha.

Damn it, what the hell am I doing online??? I have a bloody geog test tomorrow!!

Sigh......

I've just realised that ever since SYF, I've had a lot of stuff going around in my head. Seems like a really belated realisation, given that SYF was so long ago, but really...

Gold for SYF.....that was possibly the first thing in all my life that I ever wanted SO badly. And we got a Silver.

It's one thing to know that you've tried your best..... and it's a completely different issue when you realise that it's still not enough.

It's like the whole world watching you; watching the effort of what, a few months squeezed into eight minutes--

This is the end, the result, after we tried so hard; some of us really did bleed for it; for some of us it's the biggest thing we've ever done--

It's like taking a piece of graphite, add an enormous amount of pressure, and somehow it turns into a diamond...and we tried to cut it, polish it, make it shine all that much more, but when we presented it, we found that all anyone thought was that it wasn't all that much better than what it started out as.

This is all your effort's worth.

Silver.

Sometimes I hate this world.

Sometimes I hate the way people treat each other.

Sometimes I hate myself.

No comments: