Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Today's PE was fun!!

We had a sorta obstacle course thing, and for the first time in my life, I found what you're supposed to do on the "suicide window". :P

But the fun part was that it started raining really heavily halfway through the lesson.

The obstacle course was up on a hill (well, just on higher ground, really) behind the science block, and to get up there at the beginning of the lesson, we had to run up the concrete slope beside a drain.

So, when it was raining, we slid down that slope instead!! Man, that was fun!! :D

And we ran all the way back to J block; I bet anyone who saw us then thought we were mad. :D

Well, let's just say that I hope we do this for next week's PE. :D And if it's raining, it'll be even more fun!

But I'll be bringing a change of clothes, just in case. :D

No comments: